Music Codes Central Why, hello there!! ha. i refuse to put music here. A L I S H A. hi i love rainbows. i think rainbows are so beautiful. you should love rainbows. oh, and unicorns too. :) me ALISHA. Gemini May Baby Temasek Polytechnic Communications & Media Management MBS 6E'04 TKSS 4J '08 i like stoning. eh, yah. don't like misunderstandings, big time. i love dance. the world, MJ keeps reminding us to love. the special people that make up my world. have to keep training and not give up, learn to appreciate life and people around me ma life Friday, January 12, 2007 boooo.i'm very very sad.why? CUZ OF MY EYE LAHH!!!!! wtf it just doesn't wanna recover totally, although it's better that it doesn't swell and it's not red anymore.. but i can't force contact lenses inside my eye! Den i can't dance properly!! (Btw i havent been dancing @ classes.. for weeks. even cca i also pon-ed for 3 lessons and i went to just watch the last lesson. Kay's gunna kill me)Ok let's go to the eye thing and how it happened : CUZ OF CHERYL TAN HUI TING. Thanks to her getting sore eye from dunno where, she passed it to me lah!AND IT IS AFFECTING MY LIFE BADLY OKAY. I shall elaborate. And she even passed to her mum. What the bleh!Oh yeah btw, my lil' niece got it from me! FKFKFKFK!!! I'm heart broken. Very very heart broken. The pain to see her getting pinned down just to be fed some orally-taken medicine syrup and applying some cream both into and onto her eyes. And she's bloody crying!! The poor child.. And who is the baddie that passed it to little Shanya? ME! You SEE?! It bloody sucks! And btw her eyes are SWOLLEN. !!!!!!How it is affecting my life and why : Wtf lah. I can't dance, I can only go to school looking stupid with specs. If I still don't dance, i'm gunna grow into some GIANT monster (probably like cheryl. nah stop being mean, alisha.) Luckily I went to watch cca lah. Cuz at least i can pick up some dumb steps for syf (lol, don't bother watching our sch's syf cuz you'll rofl like 2 yrs ago, if you rmbr). And at the end of cca Kay will definitely make us do crunches and push ups. So yay my abs are still there ^^ (yah, stop bragging, alisha.) AND I HAVEN'T BEEN DANCING @ CLASSES!! Ok i mentioned it before rite? Yeah stupid lah. Dancin with specs will be irritating. So i havent been dancing. I'm so sad. Okay so this is the dance part of my bloody sucky and fcked up life.!Next, SCHOOL. I HAVE 25 ARTICLES OF NEWS TO FIND BY MONDAY!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND IT CONSISTS OF SOME %AGE OF CA MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT MEANS I MUST DO !!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND I USUALLY DON'T DO HMWK LAHSO I'M VERY PISSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAND CHER SAID IF YOU DON'T DO YOU'LL BE IN DISCIPLINARY TROUBLEWTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So if you see me suddenly "guang ran da wu" den you are wrong. I just don't wanna get into blacklist. Haha btw guang ran da wu is the cheng yu for "suddenly see the light". SEE?! EVEN ME IS LEARNING CHINESE. WHAT IS THE WORLD HAPPENING MAN! Hahaha. You should be very proud of me right. Lol @_@And other than that major hmwk, there's another dnt thingy to do. But deadline's wed so i'm not that stressed by it. 25 articles can drive me nuts. Oh wait, I HAVE been nutz in school..Let's see. For the past few days, daughter and i are taking turns to become siao. It will usually show when 1 person starts laughing hysterically and suddenly crying out loud "arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggg" or "stresssssssssssssssssssssssssss" and start laughing again. And that repeats for another 10 - 20 minutes before it all cures. So the whole lesson will be distrupted and affected and crazy and siaodingdong and mad and funny and all the words you can find to describe unusual~ Bahhhhhhhhhh.Kk. lazy liao. Shall end here ^^CHERYL TAN HUI TING SUCKS!**OK ADDITIONAL PART. I'M FEELING MEAN.Yes it's about CHERYL TAN HUI TING and CHU WING HONG TIMOTHY her BOYFRIEND.That day after school, I saw CHERYL at the bus stop. But,... there was more!! She was with TIMOTHY! I was inside the shop(called dunno star what.. behind the tkgs bus stop) waiting for chee while she was cookin her cup noodles. Den i spotted her and her BF. So then i was catching pics of them together. And then we got on the SAME BUS. Daughter, chee and I were sitting right at the back and cheryl and timothy was just 2 seats in front of chee and 1 seat diagonally in front of me. mwahahhaa. And i observed them behaving INTIMATELY! Uh oh. Disgrace our school's name. And summore tim so fugly (alisha don't be so mean lah!) BUT! I'm serious. If you don't believe, you ask me put the pic up here lor. If my comp works and my phone works den I can post it here. And even proof that they were TOGETHER!Okay, so anyway, the main bit is, I SAW CHERYL LYING HER HEAD ON TIMOTHY'S SHOULDER. Wtf! U dun believe rite? I got a pic okay. Luckily my phone was fast enough although it's blur. It would have been covered by Tim's guilty hands if it was 0.1second slower!And i also heard from a senior that they ARE together. Orh hor... Cheryl die......... Heheheh. But she denies it still. Guilty.... Mwahhahaha. Okay. I shall find more evidence. Give the detective some time! freestyleR bRoKe iT doWn @ 9:02 PM { taLK lol i took it out :( (blame the stupid autobots) ma frens TP tp4me| GROOVY ORANGE| ZETTEN JINGAOLAT| Z-Z-Z-Z ZADAZ| Atikah| Dyea| Farhan| Huda| Jasmine| Jeanette| Kai| Kayla(mei xian)| Kim Neubronner| Michelle| Noreen Rachel| Samantha| Seha| Shah| Sheena| Wilson| TPDE Amanda Panda| Diana| Fion| Jonas| Keshia| Sandy/Weixin| Suria| Tiara| Zulhelmi| Other Dancers Amander| Betris| Charmaine| Cheerene| Cheryl Chua| Eileen| Gan Pin| Jasmine K. MAMA| Jasmine K. MAMA2 Jia Jia| Jia Hui| Jia Min| Jing Rong| Joy Foo| Kimberly| Li Qi| Li Zhong| Lyzel| Natasha G.| Nicola| Noelle| Pearline| Reina| Selina| Shanice| Shi Hui| Wei Liang| Wilson| TK/mbs 2G'o6!| Aaron| Afini| Amanda| Ameera| Andre| Azri| Boon Yee| Charmaine| Hannah| Huan Ting| Ice Irlada| Isabel| Jasmine| Jason Loke| Jin Fei| Lisa| Nadia| Rachel| Radyamansyah| Rina| Ryan| Sharon| Sherlyn| Stella| Ting Hui| Xinci| Yi Yan| Yin Shan| Zhen Wei| Zhi Ning| GAMERZ Elphin| June| Ray Kor| ma past August 2006September 2006October 2006November 2006December 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007May 2007June 2007July 2007August 2007September 2007October 2007November 2007December 2007January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010February 2010March 2010April 2010May 2010June 2010 CREDITS Blogskins Blogger Font Picture Dezigned by:
i love rainbows. i think rainbows are so beautiful. you should love rainbows. oh, and unicorns too. :)
ALISHA. Gemini May Baby Temasek Polytechnic Communications & Media Management MBS 6E'04 TKSS 4J '08
stoning. eh, yah.
misunderstandings, big time.
dance. the world, MJ keeps reminding us to love. the special people that make up my world.
keep training and not give up, learn to appreciate life and people around me
Friday, January 12, 2007